For over 30 years, The Dalles Sister Cities Association (TDSCA) has been promoting intercultural awareness and friendship between Miyoshi City, Japan and The Dalles.
Our mission is to build and sustain cross-cultural connections and mutual understanding with our sister cities and the larger global community. We accomplish this through education, exchanges, cultural events, partnerships and activities. Read more
There are a lot of ways to participate!
- Become a volunteer! There are lots of ways to get involved and be of service. Contact us if you are interested in joining our team of awesome volunteers!
- Attend a meeting; contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting location and time information.
- Become a host family! Typically this is a one-week commitment in the fall but we also have one month stay’s.
- Travel to Japan as a member of a delegation.
- Help with fundraising or event planning in The Dalles.
- Make a donation: all funds, including membership dues, go directly toward the TDSCA program, supporting youth exchanges and cultural events.
Read more about becoming a member and sign up today!